Action blocks are directly tied to your accounts trust score. If your account has a low trust score when you sign up with our agency, it’s susceptible to action blocks that have zero to do with our actions.
Basically, an action block is used to punish Instagram users who violate their set guidelines. When a user’s account is blocked, we
will not be able to perform a basic task such as following.
Instagram employees do not personally issue action blocks. Action blocks are issued by Instagram’s security algorithm. The algorithm looks at a user’s trust score and attempted actions and will issue action blocks.
If we cannot continuously follow on your behalf, we cannot maximize your growth.
So why do accounts get blocked?
- Used Previous Growth Service: If you used another growth agency who was using software or bad settings to grow your account then there is a chance IG has detected this. Their security algorithm is likely to lower your trust score and issue follow blocks at various times. Remember, follow blocks means less activity. Don’t worry though, we can fix this!
- Follow / Unfollow: You are following / unfollowing on your own. If you do continue to do this, you will leave Instagram no choice but to issue a follow block due to your account going over the 200 follows per day, 6000 follows per month set limits. Remember, we are following on your behalf. Every follow / unfollow counts.
- Bought followers: If you have previously bought fake followers (or another agency has), Instagram knows and will flag your account. If your account is flagged, it’s prone to blocks, but over-time we can fix it. If your account has fake followers IG will delete them over-time. This means that although we are growing your account you may still see losses due to followers being deleted.
- Spamming Followers: Your account can be blocked when you send unwanted direct messages, comments, likes, and other spam activities to any user on Instagram. This is mostly applied to people in engagement groups or utilizing direct message automation.
- Hashtags: Some users reported that putting hashtags in the comment section earned them an action block after about an hour of posting their comments. More reason why it’s advisable to put them in your post captions. Also, if you used banned hashtags, you could risk your account’s trust score.
- Third Party Apps / Software: Using third-party apps like post schedulers can also earn you an action block on Instagram. If you use any third-party app.
- Instagram Mistakes: Since action blocks are issued by the Instagram algorithm and not a real person, action blocks can happen unintentionally or even if an account seemingly does nothing wrong as their algorithm can make mistakes. The worst part is that it won’t give you a reason for blocking actions on your account. Instagram never gives a user a warning or reasons for its users.