Updated September 2020
Your privacy is important to us.
It is FASTA’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal
● We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate,
with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
● Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes
for which information is being collected.
● We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified
by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
● Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the
extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
● We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against
loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
● We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and
practices relating to the management of personal information.
● We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to
ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. FASTA may
with this site, please contact us at email@example.com.