Terms of Service
Updated September 2020
1. By accessing the website www.getfasta.com and using our service, you agree to these
Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site and using the FASTA service.
2. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service without notice. Any
new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new
tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the
service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
3. FASTA is not part of or affiliated with Linkedin, its parent company Microsoft or any of
its subsidiaries in any way. It is your responsibility to follow LInkedin’s community
4. FASTA is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or deletion done to your
account by Linkedin.
5. FASTA uses the internet to deliver services, therefore we cannot guarantee up time or
availability of our website and service at all times. FASTA will not be responsible for any
damages you or your business may suffer.
6. FASTA growth service requires a Linkedin username and password to secure required
information for the Linkedin API and run the service.
7. We do not share with, permanently store, or distribute your information to any third
8. Results, including the expected amount of connections, can not be guaranteed.
Furthermore, we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free
operability of the services.
9. As a FASTA client, it is your responsibility to provide up to date passwords during use of
the growth service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their
current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
10. At our discretion, we reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue our services at
any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
11. Cancellation must be done in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must
be sent 3 days in advance of the next billing date to avoid being charged for an
12. It is your sole responsibility to check whether these terms have changed.
13. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of
California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Los